The MaxESP3 is the work horse of the OnStep 4.24 generation.
- Bluetooth (Android app only)
- WiFi (Access point and can join your home network)
- Home Switches for RA and DEC or Real Time Clock
- Limit Switch or PPS from Real Time Clock
- Buzzer or Recticle Driver
What is on the DB9?
- Limit Switches
What is on the 1/8″ plug?
- Limit switch (ring)
- Reticle driver (tip)
Bob Benward put together this amazing document to help describe and built the board.
If you order an assembled version of this PCB i will include all of the code, libraries and setup i used to program the MCUs. I also include a video of the initial testing and a short demo of the PCB in operation. This is an example of a video i produced for a MaxESP3 with OnStep 4.24 loaded on it.